Our products ship via UPS ground, and currently, are restricted to the Western U.S. states: California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Utah and Arizona.
All frozen orders are processed and shipped Monday and Tuesday via UPS for same-week delivery, and will arrive to your address in 2 days. If you make your order in before Monday (end of day), it will ship on Monday/Tuesday.
There is a minimum purchase of four items (to optimize efficiency in dealing with frozen shipping issues/cost). We recommend at least four to five items (to maximize your product to shipping ratio/cost)
Please contact us directly regarding special orders or requests, such as expedited delivery. Other details and reminders:
• We (UPS) can not ship to PO boxes.
• We can not reimburse you for a wrong address (please double-check your address)
• Your product is being shipped in a styrofoam or insulated liner container with dry ice. At times (usually longer distances) we may also utilize frozen gel packs
• You can track your order through UPS (via a personal account and tracking number); it is your responsibility to make sure you receive the package on the first delivery attempt.
• For extra control, you can upgrade to UPS’ My Choice membership, which provides access to a delivery planner tool and additional features. You will be able to request a 2 hour delivery window and/or give special instructions to the UPS driver.
• Products will be left at your doorstep unless otherwise directed.
We appreciate your business, so please email us if you have any questions or issues.