Easy Gluten-Free Asian Dinner – Fried Rice
Posted by ivylau on May 29, 2015 - Leave a comment
When many people think of Chinese food, the first thing that comes to mind is fried rice. It’s a light, tasty dish everyone seems to like. And of course rice is gluten free.
Secondly, it’s a versatile, forgiving dish; you can use almost use any meat (cooked) or vegetable, with some basic ingredients include eggs and onion. You will never have to toss out leftover rice because it can always be used with any variety of vegetable to add appealing color and texture.
Rice is gluten-free, (My recent blog: Is Rice Gluten-Free?) and growing up in Hong Kong. I eat rice almost everyday. I cooked fried rice once or twice per week.
Several simple rules to follow:
1. Pre-cook your meat or seafood first
2. Use crunchy vegetables and blanch them first
3. Use onion or green onion and egg
Here are 4 of my fried rice recipes:
1. Chicken and Shrimp Fried Rice – Quick, Tasty and Gluten Free
Recipe for Chicken and Shrimp Fried Rice
2. Gluten-Free Vegetarian Fried Rice- Simple, Versatile and Delicious
3. Kimchi Fried Rice (Kimchi Bokumbap) – Yummy, Vegan, Gluten Free and Spicy
4. Chicken Fried Rice- Gluten-Free Chinese Food!
You can also buy our (Ivy’s Garden) Gluten Free Sweet & Sour Chicken, Gluten Free Lemon Chicken and Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets food products online or stores near you. http://www.ivysgardenfood.com/stores-or-online/ or read about our product reviews from other bloggers.
“I just tried your gluten free sweet & sour chicken and could not believe how GOOD it is…I can’t wait to try the nuggets and lemon chicken. …”
Carolyn Straaberg (Brentwood, California)
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
Twitter – https://twitter.com/GlutenFreeWoman
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/ivysgarden
Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/ivysgarden/